- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Digital Systems and Market Intelligence Officer
How would you like to take your career to the next level and contribute to protecting the environment all over the world? Join our dynamic team at Greenpeace Nordic! We are now looking for a “Digital Systems and Market Intelligence Officer” to support out Digital Marketing efforts across the Nordic region.
Greenpeace exists because this fragile earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions. It needs change. It needs action. Greenpeace is present in 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and the Pacific.
About the role:
The Digital Systems and Marketing Intelligence (MI) Officer is responsible for the administration and management of Greenpeace Nordic’s Digital Marketing systems, especially those for email, and facilitates, participates in, and carries out Digital marketing efforts for Greenpeace Program campaigns and fund-raising efforts. Furthermore, he/she is responsible for the design and production of the Analytics used to optimize these efforts, providing insight to Program and Fundraising staff to help them improve digital content, channel use, campaign design, and segmentation usage.
The Digital Systems and MI Officer is thus a key resource for all departments employing Digital marketing who will turn to him/her for questions about Marketing system usage in general, and about various aspects of campaign design and campaign results in particular. In short, the Digital Systems and MI Officer is an internal expert in Digital Marketing as well as the technical expert for (Digital) Marketing Systems for Greenpeace Nordic.
Given the intimate (future) relationship between Greenpeace Nordic’s CRM system and the Marketing Systems, especially in terms of how information about Constituents flows between the systems, the Digital Systems and MI officer will be deeply involved in all efforts in the 2-way linkage of these systems - especially the primary Marketing Automation System and the CRM to insure that the common data in these is properly synchronized.
* B.Sc. / Masters (digital) Business (Sales and Marketing), or Computer Science or related degree with equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of 5 years of work experience in all aspects of Digital Marketing (analysis, design, implementation, testing)), with documented experience with at least one Marketing Automation system and other software used in digital marketing campaigns.
* Experience in using and integrating with CRM systems.
* Certification in Google Analytics and knowledge of tracking across Social Media platforms.
* Experience using various analytical tracking tools beyond Google
* Experience creating quick real-time Dashboard reporting for campaigns
* Excellent skills in all MS Office products
* Experience in Tracking snippets implementation (e.g., Tracking pixels, e-commerce and etc)
* Experience using an RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer), and query languages
* Proven track record in working in a project-based environment including the ability to participate in project design, planning, reporting, and change management
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Fluent English and (preferably) some proficiency in one (or more) of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish)
What we offer:
* Secure, full-time and ongoing contract (with a probation period of 6 months)
* Unique chance to contribute and solve the world’s environmental problems
* Exciting opportunities for personal growth and professional development
* Dynamic and international work place in our headquarters in central Stockholm
* Great opportunity to influence Nordic and Global projects
* Collective agreement with Unionen
Are you interested?
Click here to review the detail job description and please send us your CV with a cover letter as soon as possible and no later than September 1st to
Before applying, please read the full job description here.
Jan Viljanen, Head of IT: [email protected]
Shirley Johansson, Head of Digital: [email protected]
Johanna Latvala, HR: [email protected]
Sofia von Post, Union Representative: [email protected]
Box 151 64
104 65 Stockholm
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Experienced System Architect for FPGA and ASIC Designs Radio appl (237741)
- Experienced Digital signal processing for ASIC and FPGA Radio appl(231852)
- Software Developer @ IP Multimedia Core Network (237439)
- Backend utvecklare till Zmarta
- Product Manager till Arbetsförmedlingen