- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the position
You will be a key part in one of our two Development Applications teams. The teams specialize in programming and digital image processing that is used in our software to automatically classify cells in blood and body fluids. In the teams we use an agile approach where the team jointly takes responsibility for all new functionality - from algorithm development, implementation, code reviewing, testing and documentation. Thus, this is a broad role that will allow you to benefit from all your technical expertise.
- Software development in C++ and C#/.NET.
- Develop and implement algorithms for image processing and machine learning.
- Participate in collection of image data sets.
- Develop graphical user interface (GUI).
- Work with relational (SQL) databases.
- Review your team members’ code.
- Test your team members’ implementations.
- Document your implementations in terms of requirements, acceptance criteria, test cases and design descriptions.
- Optimize existing code.
- Last, but not least; Share your knowledge and experiences with us so that we can improve together.
What can we offer you?
CellaVision has a world-leading position in digital cell morphology and we see our employees as our primary resource for our ongoing innovation and success. Joining CellaVision means that you will surround yourself with over 100 passionate and ambitions colleagues, and that you will be part of developing products that do not only help patients worldwide, but also contribute to reduced environmental impact through more efficient workflows in and between laboratories. Other great things with working at CellaVision are:
- We have a friendly and open company culture in a flat organization.
- We have a modern office to boost cooperation as well as the ability to work undisturbed.
- You will get a yearly wellness grant and free access to the gym.
- You can take part in social events such as weekly running group, board game evenings, Cella Choir, etc.
- You will get an extensive onboarding package for new employees including a visit to the lab to see our products live and an assigned mentor.
- We have flexible hours to promote a work-life balance.
- You can take part in “Meet-n-eat” lunches where you get to meet new colleagues every month.
- We have collective agreements, ITP-pension, parental leave supplement, reduction of work hours etc.
Who you are
You have a university degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or a related field. You have experience in image analysis and machine learning and you are enthusiastic about using your knowledge in these areas to develop new products, and to share your knowledge with a new team. If you also have experience in developing and maintaining Windows applications in C++ and/or C#, including automated testing and working in an agile environment - you might be the perfect match!
Because we work in small teams, we give our developers both a lot of freedom but also a lot of responsibility when it comes to finding and solving problems. We apply an agile approach and have a close collaboration between departments, so your ability to cooperate is something we value highly. We also believe you are a meticulous person who organize and prioritize your work efficiently and who is passionate about presenting high quality work. Finally, you enjoy an innovative environment, where no week is like the week before and laughter and small talk is never far away.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Join CellaVision, put your engineering skills to greater use and help us contribute to lab efficiency and improved patient value worldwide. We need your expertise to do the job!
Apply to this job by filling in the application form and attach your CV/personal letter. Please prepare to have your documents, such as certificates, credentials and recommendations, for a potential interview. We review applications continuously, so please send us yours as soon as possible but no later than 2020-12-03.
To know more about the position contact Charlotte Oom, Development Manager Applications 2, at [email protected]. Questions about the recruitment process are answered by Caroline Herrlander, HR Specialist, at [email protected]. We do not accept applications via email.
Please note that you need a valid working permit in Sweden for this role.
We respectfully decline all contacts regarding additional channels, campaigns or recruitment support.