- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Why should you want this job?
You want this job because you want to be a Service-designer in the real sense of the word. You want to develop the future customer experiences and create a better tomorrow together with us. Through collaboration and teamwork, you will strive towards a single goal, making user-centered products and services.
You will be a go-to person when it comes to Service design and UX in cross-functional teams. You are curious and driven in getting to know the customer's needs & expectations and carry out quantitative and qualitative insight work through, for example, in-depth interviews and observations. The clients are diverse, and the projects will include different business areas. You will work with both physical and digital products.
To answer the question, you want this job to create vastly different products and services to make them user-centered.
Build a career that you can be proud of
At Knightec, your development is our development. What we offer you is not a laid out road for you to walk down. We do things a bit differently. You are in complete control of your development, no matter which path you want to take. If it's to reach a new role in the future or a specific technology, we will be there to help you move forward.
These are the skills you need to bring
- You have a degree in engineering and have experience working in UX/service design with physical and digital products and services.
- You create insights that are presented in different visual contexts, such as customer journeys.
- You facilitate creative workshops and have a large toolbox to help you.
- You have good knowledge and experience of customer involvement and methods for achieving qualified customer insight.
- Have no problem working with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, and Adobe Suite.
- You need to be fluent in both Swedish and English.
Knightec is a new breed in the art of engineering with over 750 colleagues in ten locations around Sweden. We are consultants with our soul in digitalization who strive forward together.