• Understand Ikano’s strategic initiatives to deliver products that helps Business in achieving the desired objectives
• Drive product development to build end to end solutions with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
• Serve as a product owner within an agile scrum team, write user stories, prioritize the product backlog, and work closely with engineers on the team
• Create a deep understanding of our Customers. Analyse current customer experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences
• Develop a product roadmap and work with cross-functional teams (business, program managers, product, development, UX, analytics) to execute on the roadmap
• Define detailed product requirements and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn
• Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams and provide leadership across the product, engineering and business teams
As a product owner, you will be key to translate between the customer facing teams and the development organization. In the position, you need to clearly communicate and drive the product strategy, direction, and vision; maintain the roadmap for the product in sync with product-line and overall Ikano strategy.
As the product champion, continually drive product adoption among the customer base and target market, understand pain points and problems and address them in a timely fashion.
• Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and understand technology. Detail-oriented, unfazed by technical detail, committed to flawless execution
• Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Team player; ability to interface and build relations at all levels
• 4 years of Product Management or design experience with a focus on banking products and technologies
• Certified Product Owner
• Experience of working in the DevOps model
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including facilitation and team leadership skills
• Experience developing customer facing products, technologies and platforms
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
• Strong technical leadership, project management, analytical problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive technical decisions with various sized customer stakeholder groups
• Demonstrated knowledge of SQL/MySQL
Join us now – together we will find a better way
Please apply no later than 2020-11-19.
Ikano Bank offers simple and fair savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for businesses. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of Ikano Group, who is an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, production, real estate and retail. At Ikano, our vision is to create possibilities for better living. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family.