We are now expanding our tech team and are looking for more amazing colleagues.
At Festina Sweden, we like to move fast and break things but also focus on quality where it matters. As a software embedded software engineer, you’ll make crucial contributions to Festina Sweden's future success. Is this your next big challenge?
About us 🤩
Festina Sweden is the team behind Kronaby, an international premium watch brand, that has quickly become the market leader for connected hybrid watches. We specialize in purposefully designed smart and connected products, where the latest technology is used to make your life easier, a little less distracted.
In our office in Malmö, we design and develop connected products for the Festina group. We're now expanding our dedicated team to be able to increase the product offering of connected products for several watch brands within Festina group.
What you will do: 💻
- You will be part of defining the future for connected devices within Festina Group
- You will work closely with our UX, HW and app teams to develop products with exceptional user experience
- You will develop and optimize the apps running on the watches to push the boundaries of what is possible to do with the HW available
- Conduct research on emerging technologies
Your qualifications: 🎯
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Speaks and writes fluently in English and/or Swedish
- You are a senior C developer with extensive experience of embedded software development
- You have an inquiring mind and love a technical challenge
- You care about the details and know what is required to deliver best in class products
- You preferably have previous experience with FreeRTOS and UI development on resource-constrained embedded devices
We are impressed if you have: ✌🏼
- Worked with Bluetooth connected consumer products
- Worked with the integration of displays and touch support in embedded devices
- Experience from other product development areas on top of your embedded expertise
- Worked in cross-functional teams with team members from different geographical sites
- Worked in a team with technical responsibility
- Worked in a fast-growing, product-focused environment
As a person you are: 🥳
- Responsible, curious and driven to take your own and Festina groups development to the next level
- Able to be both analytical and creative in your way of thinking
- Prestigeless and humble in your way of working together with a positive mood
- A team player, communicative and willing to help your colleagues
What we offer: 🔥
- Fun and ambitious colleagues
- A beautiful and vibrant office
- A culture to thrive in
- Quarterly socials - post corona of course
- 6 weeks holiday
Are you ready? Then please apply with your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about the position.