- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are building a Motion Capture studio in the center of Malmö! For this exciting new venture, we are looking for a Senior Mocap Technician who will be at the heart and center of all our motion capture activities and build up our studio from scratch. You will be instrumental in setting our standards of quality and help build a team for future expansion.
We are looking for a true team player who shares insight and learnings with the team. You’re good at delivering feedback, but you’re just as good at taking notes when your team and different stakeholders share their point of view. You will be a part of our Creative Services department; the in-house cornerstone of Sharkmob that provides the studio and all its different teams with visual assets.
- Setup and Maintenance of Vicon motion capture studio
- Optimisation of mocap camera placement and volume coverage
- Overseeing general hardware reliability and performance
- Maintenance of suits, markers and props
- Overseeing of Vicon data health and its accessibility
- Optimisation of the motion capture pipeline (procedures, tools)
- Supervision and mentoring of mocap operators during calibration and operation
- On-set production experience (game or film)
- Familiar with real-time streaming procedures
- Familiar with handling multiple data sources (body, face, sound)
- Experience with Python scripting
- Experience with DCCs, such as MotionBuilder or similar
- English language proficiency
- Master of time management
That little extra
- Passionate about video games and have experience in the industry
- Performance Capture experience (game or film)
- Familiar with Unreal Engine (Blueprints, Sequencer)
- Experience with MotionBuilder SDK
- Game Industry experience