About the company
AMTAB develops equipment for advanced train detection and control, and has been doing so for more than 30 years. At all times the passion for quality and the art of engineering has enabled us to deliver equipment with reliability, accuracy, and durability. The AMTAB products for Weighing in Motion, Wheel Flat Detection and Train Detection have been implemented in some of the toughest environments in the world.
About the job
As an embedded system programmer, you will further develop a product based on a digital signal processor from Analog Devices blackfin series. You will mostly code in C++ but also in Python for fast prototyping and validation. You must have good experience with real-time operating systems (RTOS), more specifically, BlackSheep RTOS. Besides, some knowledge in data science, e.g., statistical methods and machine learning algorithms are needed. The work will be conducted from home but you must reside in the greater Stockholm. As a part of your daily work, you will also provide technical support to the customers.
● BSc in software/computer/electrical engineering,
● experienced in C++/python programming,
● strong at designing algorithms,
● experienced with Analog Devices’ DSPs, more specifically Blackfin series,
● familiar with BlackSheep real-time operating system (RTOS),
● knowledgeable in computer architecture and embedded system design,
● familiar with data analysis methods including machine learning algorithms,
● able to understand huge code projects and to debug in such projects,
● experience and passionate about building a great product, and
● Strong communication skills in English.
● You have also a proven track record of being self-organized and able to handle big projects with little supervision while working mostly from home.