- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are seeking a .Net Software Engineer to be part of a brand-new team that is just kicking off the work of building a new Data Platform for a customer project in Stockholm.
You will join the team in building the first MVP, and along the way we will have a lot of discussions on functionality and architectural set up. They hope that you are comfortable in sharing your experiences and we value your opinion.
The team own the development life cycle, and we aim to continuously bring value to the product teams who will use this new platform. The team today is skilled and have great experience working with other Products within the group, however they are lacking a developer with C# skills which would close the knowledge gap in their team. The team is autonomous, and they hope that you appreciate that. They also think it is important to have a hands-on mindset and thinking that no challenge is too big with the right support and knowledge at hand.
- Flexible and able to balance between internal and customer interests
- Have significant experience in developing backend solutions within Agile teams using DevOps strategies. Your knowledge in this area provides you with an outstanding view on different technology stacks and architecture paradigms.
- Have an open mindset and used to giving and receiving feedback on suggested improvements as part of your daily work.
- Use your cloud expertise to build our new internal platform for large-scale data processing needs in a scalable and robust way.
- Can identify long-term impacts on quality, security and cost and using common best practices for testing, deployment and run and constantly analyse and benchmark for bottlenecks and plan execution improvements.
- Are thrilled to learn about new technology and pass on this knowledge to your colleagues.
- Have a hands-on approach when building solution prototypes when needed.
Essential (must have) skills, knowledge and experience
- English language proficiency
- Skilled in object-oriented programming languages, preferable .NET/C#
- Skilled in software engineering practices like CI/CD, unit testing, source control, design patterns etc.
- Experience in building and integrating with REST APIs.
- Experience of building cloud-based solutions (ideally in Azure)
- Familiar with of distributed processing platforms (e.g., Spark)
- Familiar with batch and stream data processing (e.g., Airflow, Kafka)
- Have a “You build it you run it” mindset - with experience of DevOps and Reliability Engineering best practices.
- Have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Type: FTC (fixed-term employment)
Duration: 10 months
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply
We receive a large number of applications. In order to allow us to make a fair assessment, it is important that you spend some time crafting a good explanation of how you will succeed in the position and why we should choose you. Please connect your answer to the specific requirements, and how your skills, experience and personal attributes will contribute to it.
Apply with a multi-page, clear CV, preferably in Word format. We prefer CVs where previous employments and projects are described as mini case studies. Please ensure that all relevant skills are mentioned in your CV.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
You must be a Swedish, Nordic, EU, EEA, Swiss or British citizen or otherwise have a right to work in Sweden.