Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing team in our Sweden office!
With focus on test automation, the QA Engineer as part of a development team will:
- Review software requirements and specifications.
- Conduct system analysis and create documentation when necessary.
- Help develop and configure test automation networks.
- Prepare and review automated and manual test cases.
- Execute automated and manual tests and analyze results to ensure highest quality.
- Report and follow up defects in our defect tracking system.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Experience in software testing and/or coding
- A degree in computer science or a related subject
- Strong problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Works accurately and pays attention to details
It is also a plus if you:
- Have experience with working in agile teams
- Have an interest in self-development, in order to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skill sets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: (https://talenthub.playngo.com/) Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.