- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
AKQA Technical Architects are flywheels for innovation, inspiring our team and clients with creative uses of engineering and technology.
As a Technical Architect you will work as the technical authority across a number of projects and client accounts, ensuring teams deliver not only innovation solutions, but solutions of the highest quality. You will lead the way in technology best practices and standards, and will manage and mitigate the high-risk elements of projects.
- Able to write clean, testable and readable code using design patterns and OO principles, and mentor other developers to do the same
- Able to set up continuous delivery pipelines using a mix of technologies/platforms
- Advanced understanding of digital technology stacks, with a solid background in .Net technologies as well as Sitecore.
- Able to work with DevOps to create/maintain automated infrastructure
- Able to act as technical point of contact for senior client technologists
- Understands larger view of projects; identifies and mitigates areas of risk
- Keeps abreast of latest trends/methods; understands when to use/not to use them
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA is currently home to more than 1,700 employees in 14 offices around the world. Clients include Anheuser-Busch, Audi, Delta, Nike, Philips, Verizon and Visa.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.