- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You are a brilliant Test Automation Developer. Your background is either as a tester with development skills or a developer with testing skills who can develop and maintain our automated regression tests on APIs and other backend components like payment and user handling. Your main focus will be planning, developing test automation and specifying test activities to ensure that new features are of the highest quality. Our R&D team is very agile and aims for continuous integration which is why you will play a key role in the company. You will be challenged to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment. But you will never be alone, your skilled colleagues will be there with you all the way! With a passion for simplicity and the culmination of years of experience in app communications, Sinch understands the needs of developers who want to create the next big thing. Apps are better when they are more social and with our tried and tested SDK, integrating communication features into yours is quite literally a cinch! We are based out of the world’s tech capitals, San Francisco and Stockholm, and look forward to you joining us along the way.
- Plan and execute tests required for new features
- Improve, supervise and maintain the test automation of existing functionality
- Contribute in the agile team with test estimations, plans and results
- Troubleshoot internal and customer issues
You’ve got these skills
- Several years of testing experience on a functional and system level
- Test automation experience from API and platform testing
- Professional development skills in Java
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Testing in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of different test methodologies
- Your drive to know more and do better
These skills would be highly appreciated
- Experience from testing within the TestNG framework
- Payment and accounting test experience
- Experience from testing a backend system for user handling
- Test development experience from Jmeter
- Knowledge sharing
- Testing in a Continuous Integration environment
If you are a talented, self-motivated tech pro with a passion for creating great products and a healthy disregard for the rules, then you’ll fit right into the Sinch crew. Our daily mission is to help developers to create even more social and brilliant apps. Now that’s a great reason to get up in the morning!