- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you our new System Test Engineer?
We believe the collaboration between the vehicle and the driver is key to improve safety on the roads
Our purpose-driven and curious teams are creating trust in mobility through human-centric innovation. We are today the largest pure-player in Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS). We design and manufacture products and solutions for active safety, autonomous driving, occupant protection and brake control.
What you'll do?
As a Test Engineer, you’ll be part of a team with members in both Vårgårda and Linköping , with a common task to design, introduce and optimize fully automated test processes in our high-volume production flows.
Your main objective will be the industrialization of our radar and camera production with focus on test processes. The team will work with test methods and equipment specifications, programming, design, verification, commissioning, documentation and continuous optimization.
- Develop and optimize the production test process (HW and SW)
- Write test and verification specification used for sourcing of new test processes
- Education of Engineers and Operators in production
- Together with the team have design ownership of the test processes
- Contribute to improve our development test processes
What you'll bring
We believe that you’re a person who are seeking new and exciting challenges within electronics, data or programming. You already have a solid base and knowledge within test development for Electronics and are skilled in C, C++ or C#.
We presume that you thrive in environments of constant learning and discovering new ways of working. Where you can put your problem-solving skills to good use. You enjoy working independently, driving your own processes, but you are also part of a team and what you’re all trying to accomplish together.
Since you’re used to working in international environments you’re no stranger to the English language or communicating to people from different parts of the world. Although, also being able to communicate in Swedish is highly merited.
We believe that with the aid of your skill of working under pressure and at the same time meticulous eye for detail can help us forward to reach the next step within automotive and electronic industrialization.
Level (diploma) required:
- Diploma in Mechanical/Automation/Electronic
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Active Safety
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting Date: According to Agreement
Contact Information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact
Per Lind, Talent Acquisition Specialist, [email protected]
Last Application Date: 2020-12-20, continuous selection, position can be filled before last application date
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer, Unionen and IF Metall. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 - 30 94 00