- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to make reality of your ideas with backing from the biggest media company in Sweden? If the answer is YES you should apply for C Labs – The digital business development team of C More!
WHAT IS C LABS
C Labs is the digital business development team of C More with the mission to create and develop new ideas, concepts and digital products that builds on the company’s core business and has the potential to become important revenue streams down the road. We’re a small team with a passion for solving problems and enhancing the experience of watching movies and sports with the help of digital technology. Backed by Sweden’s biggest media company (Bonnier), our goal is to launch new digital products to the highly transformative and exciting TV market. Now we’re looking to expand our team with a mobile developer who wants to help us shape the future of entertainment.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
We’re looking for a curious and passionate developer who can help us with rapid prototyping of ideas and building MVP’s for new ideas and concepts. We will challenge you to be involved in the product, not just the code. You will be a part of creating, iterating and developing the ideas that could later become the app supernova in Swedish entertainment. Your core responsibility will be to, alongside our designer, build rapid prototypes to test user experience, functionality and to further evaluate ideas. For larger scale projects you will be in charge of managing the technical development towards C Mores tech department or external partners. We believe the HOW is as important as the WHAT and we want you to be an influencer on our methods, models and ways of working so we can keep improving. As part of our team you will get the opportunity to play a multi dimensional role in an entrepreneurial team with lots of freedom and responsibility. We’re offering a full time position.
WHO ARE YOU?
- 2-4 years experience of mobile development and/or can show impressive results from side projects
- Good understanding of the Swedish language needed for office communication
- Good understanding of the whole development process, from UX and design to API’s and data structure
- Experience of building video based apps and skills in PHP or Ruby on Rails is a plus but not mandatory
- As a person, you like to create solutions for problems and take a hands on approach in trying them out by building prototypes
- As a person, you have a genuine interest in emerging technologies and keep up to date on the latest trends
- As a person, you embrace challenges and would like to learn more coding languages
- As a person, you’re stimulated by working in a small, agile team and feel driven by working independently with lots of responsibility
Does this sound like your cup of tea? Then send your application to [email protected]
Tell us a bit about yourself, point us to your LinkedIn page and attach any relevant links to apps/projects you’ve worked on along with a brief description of your contribution. If you have a portfolio or if you are on Github, Dribbble or anything along those lines, even better!
Should you have any questions regarding C Labs or the position you can get in touch directly with Karin Rimbäck at [email protected].
– – –
C More is one of the leading entertainment companies in the Nordics offering movies, tv-series, children’s programming and sports on it’s own on demand streaming service and through several digital TV operators. C More owns the exclusive rights to Allsvenskan and SHL among other and is the largest producer of live sports in the Nordics. The company is currently in an aggressive growth phase with the goal to become the leading digital entertainment company in the region. C More is owned by Bonnier and is a part of Bonnier Broadcasting.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.