- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
In less than three years, we have added more than half of the top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies to customer portfolio. This is your opportunity to join us, we’re just getting started.
You will be a part of a high performing engineering team with end-to-end ownership of the product development. We aim to be an inclusive and helpful team that executes together with a sense of ownership for the product.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Work together with our Engineering and Product teams to create a world-class product
- Code primarily using Java
- Developing and executing with high quality towards the backlog
- Angular 9+
You enjoy working in a fast-paced, international environment where you will have the opportunity to continuously grow. You thrive working independently and with colleagues in smaller teams and like the idea of working in an agile, helpful and inclusive team. You have a good understanding of your surroundings and have the ability to be proactive in your work. On top of this you probably love product-based businesses and want to be a part of a rapidly expanding Engineering team that is firing on all cylinders. We will provide you with these prerequisites.
You should have:
- A solid coding ability in Java and general understanding of SQL
- The ability to break down and solve complex problems
- The ability to communicate ideas and solutions in a transparent way
- A motivation to learn new technologies
- Experience of working in Agile teams
- Experience working with API:s
- Experience in AWS
information, please contact Malin Magnusson at [email protected] / 0705-692628.
About the company
thereby enabling our customers to target and engage the right opinion leaders, medical experts and
customers anywhere in the world.
We are guided by a strong vertical focus on life sciences and healthcare, combined with a relentless
drive to address great customer challenges. We truly believe that software eats the world.