- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nordnet offers services that simplify savings, investments and loans. With smart solutions and a modern approach, we focus on active savers in the Nordic region. Our vision is to become the leading bank for savings in the Nordic countries. We will get there by using simplicity as a starting point, with the best interest for our savers in mind. Nordnet AB (Publ) is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
Do you want to work for an innovative and driven company whose business is trading in securities and savings products? Do you want to work in a growing company focusing strongly on design and technology? Then Nordnet is something for you.
The role is part of our expanding Design Studio. The Studio currently consists of 4 team members and now we need to hire a talented Senior Product Designer.
A little bit about the role
The main responsibility is designing innovative products and services for Nordnet across digital touchpoints, such as our web and apps. You will closely work with our product owners, scrum teams and business developers to create useful and delightful interfaces for our customers.
Does this sound like you?
• You solve UX problems with ease
• You love the design process, whether that’s interviewing customers, quickly sketching ideas, prototyping or validating design decisions on customers
• You are comfortable working in, and adding patterns to, an existing visual system
• You feel that consistency is a core tenet of a usable interface
• Your view is that collaboration is key to successful design
• You always want to learn and evolve your skills
• Your designs are grounded in the needs of customers, as well as, business goals and technology capacities
• You are comfortable sharing your designs in front of larger groups, and explaining your design rationale
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you want to challenge traditional industries through unconventional design
• You have worked a few years within a design-driven organization, for instance at an agency, a start-up or an in-house design department
• You have experience working on large scale projects in an agile environment
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings.
You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision to become the number 1 choice for savings and investments in the Nordic countries.
We are 380 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Welcome with your application!
Do you have questions about this position, please contact recruitment manager Heidi Ershult, ([email protected], telephone: 070-453 50 35).
Send your application via the application button below. Please apply as soon as possible, no later than the 7th of August 2015.
We look forward to receiving your application!