- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Originate is a mix between a Venture Capital and a Product development firm. We are driven by 150isch Innovators, entrepreneurs, investors, strategists, developers, and product designers world wide. We work hands-on with entrepreneurs, start-ups, and enterprises to rapidly build modern mobile, web, and data-driven applications. We believe in creating stories trough our products and having partners instead of clients to ensure full alignment toward the same vision of building Useful, Usable, Compelling and Successful products. Our measurement of success is when our products users start telling our products stories for us.
Life at Oriiginate is all about being having fun, being flexible, innovating and exploring your inner capacity. Everything is possible and things become what you make of them. Being entrepreneur, innovator, story teller and team player is all in our DNA and we support that through creating individual growth plans as well as profit sharing with all our people. Its important that you are Self-motivated, can work without supervision and be proactive open minded in solving a challenge.
As a Design & UX Director at Originate you are responsible for the team’s vision, look and feel of the product as well as mentor the teams junior members. You are a perfectionist but aware of that we are always shipping, so its important that you can prioritize whats important for the product. We strive to create a multi culture environment with a mix of different skill sets to compliment each other, therefore you are not expected to be an expert in everything but you should have a big picture mindset to be able to piece it all together.
- Extensive agency experience
- Extensive brand experience
- Extensive Storytelling skills
- An unbelievable eye for detail
- Ability to recognise and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Have a strong design background swell as being able to be hands on to drive the product in the right direction.
- Experience in managing all aspects of creative team, including evaluations and reviews
- Good communicator and great leader.
- Capable of leading meetings and workshops with business and technological stakeholders
- Have excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations; engaging presentation style
- Comfortable with writing Creative brief & Product briefs in alignment to the product vision.
- Have diverse and extensive knowledge in UX practices, Visual design tools, processes & techniques
- Deep understanding of User Experience Documentation( wireframes, site maps and user journeys.) .
- Have experience, designing full-service consumer and business applications and different user interfaces, devices, tablets etc.
- Helps with project planning and organization
- Monitors timeline and deadlines
- Conduct, synthesize and incorporate user research
- Expert skills in softwares like Adobe CS, Invision, Sketch,
- 2+ years experience with agile and/or lean philosophy and methods
- 8+ years experience in related field.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design-related discipline (preferred).
- Product development
- Extensive Story telling experience.
- Extensive Branding experience
- Research & Planning experience
Well, thats just what we expect you to do on a daily basis. But when it comes down to it we’re really looking for passionate, self-initiative and creative people who loves problem solving and getting his or her hands dirty. In other words: personality and drive ranks higher than how many keyboard shortcuts you actually know.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.