- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The senior software architect engineer will lead a team of software developers delivering high-volume, flexible, and performant systems supporting a best-in-breed telecommunications solutions for enterprise and mission-critical audio and video communication systems.
The engineer will work on multiple different projects across multiple different programming languages and technical stacks and will manage the coding practices of the team, perform code reviews, mentor team members, and coordinate with Quality Assurance, Technical Project Management, and Product Management peers to deliver high-quality code that solves important business problems in a scalable, predictable, and repeatable manner.
- Full responsibility for delivering solutions into production (working through operations teams).
- Full responsibility for quality of code the team delivers (either through personal review or thoughtful delegation).
- Responsible for training and mentoring developers on the team,
- Responsible for architectural decisions with consultation from other stack holders.
- Daily coordination of development activities with Product and Project Managers and other Lead Developers.
- Working closely with distributed development and QA resources in several countries.
- Designing and developing new features based on product specifications.
- Troubleshooting production issues and providing configuration or coding changes to fix them.
- Refactoring existing code to improve efficiency, extensibility, and maintainability.
- Identifying and evaluating new techniques, tools, and technologies to expand the team’s
- Reviewing test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts created by QA team members.
- Work with Technical Project Management to create and maintain the prioritized backlog and schedule for the team and/or projects.
- Demonstrate an inclusive, roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic by showing a willingness to participate in daily workloads when needed to make deadlines.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.S. degree of software engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in software development across multiple languages such as RUST , C++ , ElectronJs , NodeJs , REACT, PHP (Laravel , Yii2 framework ), .NET and C#.
- Good experience of Git, Oracle , SQL , Mysql, Linux , shell scripting, Docker and Kubernetes,
- Extensive experience with OPC UA / DA , MQTT , Modbus and SIP technology
- 3+ years of experience in leading Development Teams
- Deep understanding of DevOps and Continuous Delivery Tools such as CodePipeline or Jenkins
- Understanding of software development life cycle methodologies (particularly Agile). Hands-on experience with Agile/Scrum & Waterfall process environments
Andra webbjobb i Tyresö
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Tyresö just nu.