- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Deep Learning is driving the current AI boom, from machine vision to playing computer games, outperforming the best humans. AI will change the world as we know it the coming decades. Contrary to what's sometimes depicted in media, there are still many grand challenges in the field waiting for a solution. One of these challenges, and the mission of EmbeDL, is to make Deep Learning more efficient so that it can be deployed everywhere with low cost and low energy consumption. We want to enable the next wave of advanced AI powered applications and we want You to join us in this mission!
You will join our research team to help us develop the world's best methods for making Deep Learning efficient. You will both develop your own novel methods as well as evaluate approaches from academia. More specifically you will work with Deep Learning compression, automated hyper-parameter tuning and network architecture search to make Deep Learning efficient.
Who are you?
We are looking for an outstanding individual with excellent problem solving skills and demonstrated achievements of academic or industrial research in Deep Learning. You are ambitious, self-driven and thrive when given high-level responsibilities and problems to solve. You should be a team player, willing to both learn from others and teach others, and generally contribute to a positive working environment.
You must have
- PhD or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or make a great case for your equivalent skills achieved via experience (excellent grades required)
- 3+ years of experience in industry or academia pushing the current state-of-the-art of Deep Learning
- Proficient coding skills in Python and C/C++, working in an UNIX environment and using git
We would be super-happy if you also have
- Experience with Deep Learning compression, automated hyper-parameter optimization and/or Network Architecture Search
- Experience with FPGA/GPU programming, ASIC design or embedded programming
Who are we?
EMBEDL AB (EmbeDL) is a spin-out from the European Commission Horizon 2020 funded research project LEGaTO. The mission of EmbeDL is to develop and commercialize its Deep Learning optimization engine into a highly scalable platform that makes DL-based AI affordable and energy efficient in embedded systems. The DL optimization engine bridges the gap between data scientist (experts in AI algorithms) and computer engineers (experts in hardware).
EmbeDL has close connections to academic research, Swedish industry and innovation ecosystem as well as well-established connections to venture capital.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, please send your application in English as soon as possible. For any questions and clarifications connect or reach out to [email protected].
You are welcome at EmbeDL for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s your favourite IDE.