- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We at Ericsson Packet Core (PC) in Lindholmen are now searching for a hard working developer to join our team! Our headquarters is based in Lindholmen (Gothenburg, Sweden), but we also have offices in Shanghai and Madrid as well as dependencies to our operations in sites such as Budapest, Beijing and Bangalore.
We are currently looking for a skilled, creative and motivated developer for one of our Test Tool teams in the Packet Core organization. This team is responsible for the development, maintenance and support of (Java based) tools used for test node orchestration as well as peer node simulation during test of packet core products. The team works according to agile principles with a close collaboration with their Operational Product Owner.
Responsibilities & Tasks
Together with the team develop, maintain and support test tools used to verify the quality of our products.
Within the above area you:
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop, test, and review new features, modifications and bug fixes.
- Perform troubleshooting and support.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of products, tools and processes.
Who are you:
You have a talent for software development and computer systems. You love discussion and are comfortable about sharing your knowledge. You are driven within your area of expertise which is obvious from your actions. You have experience with Scrum or similar methodologies, and you understand its importance for the team, the product, and the customer. You drive events that contribute towards the development of the product and the growth of the team. You...
- value getting your work reviewed by your peers and reviewing the work your peers produce.
- are a good learner and can “pick up” applications that are new to you.
- have a service-minded demeanor. You know of the importance of fixing bugs and providing quality support to people using the applications that your team produces.
- are good with communication and enjoy collaboration with other people.
- thrive with solving problems, seeing them as opportunities.
- can prioritize and make decisions whenever needed.
- Proficiency in Java
- Good command of Linux, working with high performance Linux applications
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Experience with Git
What makes you stand out:
- Experience in test automation
- Knowledge on Containers, docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Experience working with 3GPP standard alignment
- Python Experience
- Experience with working according to Scrum and Agile methodologies
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years professional experience as a Software Developer or tester
- MSc level in a technical field or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Good English language skills, both verbal and written
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Location for this role: Göteborg, Sweden
Recruiter: Anna Magnusson ([email protected])
This role reports to: R&D Manager Test Framework
Selection is ongoing please apply as soon as possible
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D