- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Talented senior systems developer wanted to unique Life Science Intelligence startup
Monocl Software is a Swedish startup company working with Life Science Intelligence. We develop analytics for the Life Science industry to enable new insights and to improve strategic decisions. Monocl Software is a spin-out company from our sister company working with Life Science strategy consulting, which gives us a highly customer-oriented approach. We are in an exciting and intense development phase and we are currently searching for a senior systems developer to expand our current team in Gothenburg.
Do you consider yourself being a positive, goal-oriented, thorough and solution-oriented person? Do you also happen to be a pragmatic and social team player triggered by ambitious goals with the desire to walk the extra mile? Then you will thrive and enjoy working with us. You will work full-time daytime, however, a great commitment is required and working days may be longer.
You will play an important role in our current development team and have responsibility for establishment and integration of search engines and databases in our modular platform. The platform is mainly built in C#.NET using REST communication via WebAPI 2, to enable a distributed infrastructure in a cloud hosted environment. Underlying data is currently managed in SQL Server, Apache Solr and Neo4j. Implementation of new data sources and techniques is an important part of the job as we continuously expand and improve the platform’s content and functionality. We adopt new technology because of its suitability, not because of our previous experience.
- At least three years of work experience as a systems developer, or similar competence, with a strong track record
- Completed upper secondary studies and completed university or vocational university education within systems development, or similar focus
- Experience from integration of NoSQL-based technologies
- Deep knowledge in C#.NET
- Experience of scalable web applications
- Business oriented mindset with past experience of working towards clear goals and milestones
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Preferred additional qualifications:
- Experience of Lucene-based search engines, e.g. Apache Solr, Elasticsearch
- Experience of Neo4j or other graph databases
- Experience of big data applications and/or analytics
- Experience of project management and product launches
- Knowledge of messaging systems (Redis, MSMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Experience of DevOps
- Java knowledge
- Profound competence in cloud hosting and production environments (Amazon, Azure)
- Additional language skills
You will be working in a bright office centrally located in Göteborg. Communications are excellent with Brunnsparken nearby.
The application period is open from June 30 until August 15. We are continuously performing interviews and may shorten the recruitment process if we find the right candidate before the application period has expired. Please note that all questions regarding the position are handled via email, due to the ongoing vacation period. Make sure to highlight and demonstrate past achievements that you are proud of. To apply, send your resume, cover letter and references to [email protected].