- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
How would you feel about working at one of Sweden’s largest telecom companies? We are now looking for a highly motivated Customer Care Representative. If you want to work in a fast paced environment, have a passion for service, a strong business sense and want to work in a passionate team - this is the right job for you. Apply today!
Academic Work, on behalf of our customer, is looking for a Customer Care Representative.
The assignment requires excellent English skills, both written and spoken. You possess very good abilities of being able to communicate over telephone and in writing. You’re a solution-oriented team player with a great sense of responsibility and easily adapt to changes. You need to be able to handle calm as well as less calm situations and work together with your team members and other interfaces to resolve faults. You will be employed as a consultant by Academic Work.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered:
* Collective agreement: all our assignments are covered by collective agreements which includes agreed conditions regarding vacation, salary, pension, sick leave etc.
* Dedicated Consultant Manager: as an employee at Academic Work, you always have an Consultant Manager that is aviable to help you with questions, encourage you to develop in your career and make sure that you feel welcomed at your place of work.
As customer care representative you will be handling customers’ fault through telephone, e-mail, web interface and/or fax. You will perform initial troubleshooting with the aim of resolving each case with high quality and in a professional way. You maintain ownership of cases handed over to others for resolution so the customer is updated on a regular basis and each interacation is logged in appropriate systems so that the case can easily be followed up on. Upon request, you provide the customer with reports.
Your customers are operators, service providers, content providers and other large-scale users world-wide. You will work in a highly motivated and passionated team with the customer in focus. As Customer Care operates 24/7/365 shift work will apply.
Examples of daily work tasks:
* Register customer cases and logging of interactions in the appropriate system
* Perform initial analysis/trouble shooting
* Follow up on cases and keep the customer updated
* Maintain ownership of cases handed over to others for resolution
* Upon request, write reports to customers.
* Cross-functional cooperation
* Deliver on KPI’s and SLA
You will work in an international environment imprinted by rapid decision making and change. There is a strong belief that providing an excellent customer care is a differentiator and business driver and you should think so, too. We offer you the possibility of an exciting job in a business with strong business values and with great opportunities for personal development. Join a winning team!
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
You’ve graduated recently from a technical university, preferably studying network or computer engineering or telecommunications.
Specific expertise required:
* Technical knowledge, experience, understanding and interest of Telecommunications/TCP/IP technology
* Excellent English skills, written and spoken, on a technical & professional level
* Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
* Ability to communicate in and handle stressful situations
It would be considered an additional qualification if you have Cisco (CCNA)/Juniper certification and experience from working in a customer care environment.
As a person, you are open and energetic. You have a good business sense and have a strong feeling for providing excellent customer service. You are a team player that likes to interact and work in multi-cultural environments and cross-functional. You have a positive attitude, learn and adapt easily, and remain calm even in stressful situations. You like problem solving, taking responsibility and suggesting improvements and understand your role to the team’s success. We offer you an exciting work environment, with the possibility to learn and develop your skills and knowledge in a fun, international and interesting work environment.
Working hours: Full time, flexible hours. (Customer Care is open 24/7/365.)
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Customer Care is a technical customer support with strong business acumen and customer focus. They are the single point of contact regarding service faults, delivery, billing and sales inquiries from customers such as operators, service and content providers as well as other large-scale user’s world-wide. They handle all customer inquiries and communicate with the customer while the case is on-going. Customer Care delivers a world-class customer experience to build business trust and reliability with their customers. Employees are required to be scheduled on a rolling basis for shift work covering 24/7/365.