- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- +3 years experience in Ruby development
- Ruby on Rails experience
- Strong experience in REST and JSON
- SQL/MySQL knowledge
- Server configuration skills highly preferable
- Motivated by applying suitable testing techniques to deliver high quality applications
- Software development degree is good, but not required
- Ability to effectively plan development projects
- Self-driven and motivated by challenging projects
The market for legal services – one of the largest service industries in the world – is about to undergo a complete transformation. Technology is playing an important part in making the work of lawyers more efficient, shifting the focus of legal services to smarter solutions and lower prices. Precisely is a tech startup driving that transformation. With a team deeply rooted in the startup community and in the legal sector, we are dedicated to change the industry. We are now looking for an application backend developer (ruby) who wants to join one of the hardest missions out there – to build the best web-based platform for handling legal contracts and legal processes.
Precisely aligns law and technology to revolutionize the handling of contracts. The Precisely framework enables smooth and integrated drafting, reviewing, signing and analysis of contracts, bringing law firms and businesses together in the process. The cost savings are significant. Precisely is a startup based in Stockholm and Gothenburg, driven by a small team.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.