- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
A few words about us
Peltarion provides an operational AI platform for producing real-world AI applications at scale and at speed. Our goal is to make machine learning (ML) widely available for a variety of use cases, for example: rapid prototyping for data scientists, using our wizard to build an image classifier for a hobby app project, or developing a sentiment analysis system for a business use case. It is the first platform to provide fast, efficient and scalable production of commercially viable AI applications with minimal prior knowledge about machine learning.
We truly believe that vastly more people can benefit from deep learning than they do now. The Peltarion Platform is currently being used to help doctors fight cancer, carmakers optimize battery power, curators identify moods in music, farmers keep their crops secure – and the opportunities to do more expand every day.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join a cross-functional team of senior, mid-level and junior developers to build upon our scalable platform for AI. The Product team includes 30+ experienced colleagues working in design, UX, architecture, coding, test automation and product management. We not only strive to build a technical tool that is feature-rich and competent, it must at the same time be user-friendly, making complex tasks easy to understand and provide an overall good user experience.
Your task will be to help drive the frontend development forward, joining discussions about API-design and architectural decisions together with backend developers. With your knowledge and experience you will also join forces with UX/UI-designers to make sure we deliver a stunning experience to our users. It’s important that the platform feels responsive and keeps the user updated in real-time fashion. Because of that it becomes important that you have experience in using WebSockets, debugging rendering performance and feel comfortable using native DOM APIs.
We need you to have/be:
- 2 years of complex product development experience.
- Good knowledge of testing and debugging techniques.
- The ability to find pragmatic solutions and focusing on the end result.
- An objective view on the frontend ecosystem, knowing when and when not to adopt popular new conventions.
- An aesthetic sense and the ability to transform sketches into stunning experiences.
- Comfortable discussing architecture and API-design.
- Experience from backend development.
- Proficiency in English both oral and written.
And if you also are/have, then even better!
- Experience working with JSON-RPC and GraphQL.
- Familiar with machine learning packages such as Tensorflow and Keras.
If you have a peculiar hobby, a kind heart, and a dedicated mind, and are looking for a grand new challenge, there’s a good chance we’ll be a great match. Please reach out if this strikes your interest