Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
This assignment is for staffing specific competence on our SW development teams involved in development for Packet Core Control (PCC) and Packet Core Gateway (PCG). Packet Core Control is the new, cloud native control plane signaling processing function in the dual-mode 5G Core offering. It provides the access, session, mobility and gateway control functions to support the new 5G use-cases. Packet Core Gateway is the new, cloud native user plane traffic processing and gateway function in dual-mode 5G Core offering.
- BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- C, C++, OOAD, Strong knowledge in signaling and state machine-based applications
- Low level C, Memory management
- Build systems (cmake, gnu make)
- Development on Linux
- IP Networks
- L2/L3, Routing, 3GPP
- TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP, L2TP, TLS
- Data communication and networking (Cloud networking, Container networking, Private/Public Clouds)
- Containers & Virtualization: Kubernetes, Docker, KVM, VMWare, Helm
- Service Based Architecture, Microservices
- Scripting: Python, Perl, shell scripting
- Good spoken and written English
- Collaborate with client’s team lead, subject matter experts, developers and local team in Lindholmen
- Product development of SMP/AMP/GW-C Control Planes
- Product development for UPF/GW-U Control Plane
- Basic/Unit test
- Functional requirement conformance verification
- Non-functional requirements verification
- Product performance verification & validation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.