Date: Jan 11, 2021
Location: Stockholm, STM, SE
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Test Coordinator for the Rail Control Solutions in our site in Stockholm, Sweden.
About the role:
As a Test Coordinator you will carry out and lead test activities, support and guide a group of engineers within the testing field and be responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and constantly improving the software testing for the Onboard SW systems, according to a compliant software development process.
• Test Coordination, leading test activities.
• Integration, Test & Software Implementation.
• Write and maintain test software documentation.
• Evaluation of software and documentation – Verification.
• Root cause and impact analyses.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent education (e.g. Engineering).
• Relevant experience as a Test Lead or related (i.e. directly linked to the requirements of the position/role).
• Relevant experience with integration and testing on subsystem and system Level.
• Relevant experience in software development, ideally for embedded systems.
• Knowledge in safety-critical embedded systems, safe SW architecture(s) and safety engineering.
• Extensive Knowledge and experience in C/C++ and scripting languages like Python/Bash.
• Preferred experience with:
o Agile software development.
o Blackbox testing.
o and knowledge of OS GNU/Linux and/or FreeBSD.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented design paradigms and software modelling and software test methodologies.
• Proven track record with requirements driven developments and traceability methods.
• English at a fluent level is mandatory for this role, good written and spoken Swedish would be a plus.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Applicants with disabilities are preferred if they have the same qualifications.