We are seeking a Software Engineer - Cloud for a customer project in Stockholm.
Cloud Platform is a product team within area “Infra Platform Engineering”. The roles in the team are Product Owner, Technical Engineers and Software Engineer.
The product consists of several parts where the main building blocks are,
- Manages and develops the cloud portfolio, governance and guardrails.
- Large enterprise cloud management and cost control
- Supporting transition on prem to cloud on an enterprise level - cloud native over lift and shift.
- Driving maturity of in cloud applications (Cloud native over IAAS)
- Global cloud region strategies.
- Platform supports 200+ product teams so team has high impact.
- Cloud Development on Azure (Policys, Tagging, Pipelets, Automation etc)
- Take active part in all aspects of the product such as, cloud advisory cases applicable for a cloud developer
- Building KPI’s and reports
- Contribution in building our engineering culture by sharing knowledge to developers within our organization
- Collaboration with stakeholders and other Tech Enablement Product Teams
- Possibly Scrum Master role assignment
- Nice to have: If we find a senior Cloud architect candidate that could also be competence lead that would be a bonus.
Essential (must have) skills, knowledge and experience
- English language proficiency
- Cloud infrastructure (Azure or Google cloud platform
- Cloud architecture (Azure or Google cloud platform)
- Agile wow
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Azure AD
Nice to have skills, knowledge and experience
- Cloud infra/architecture on one more cloud provider
- Multi cloud solutions
- Competence lead (software engineers)
- Enterprise level cloud management
- Cloud Security
- Swedish language skills
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
- Flexible and able to balance between internal and customer interests
Duration: 7 months
Salary: Dependent on experience
We also accept sub-contractors for this role. In such case please state your all-inclusive rate when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply
We want to be able to make a fair assessment and it is therefore important that you create a good statement on a few sentences about how you will succeed in the role and why we should choose you.
Preferably write a short description of how you meet each of the specific requirements in the job description. Refer to previous assignments and employments, education and personal qualities.
We prefer detailed CVs in Word or Pages format with plenty of information and details. Avoid PDFs because in many cases they are not fully searchable. Describe relevant previous projects and assignments in detail, what the task was, what the team was, how you solved it and what tools you used.
Due to the number of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
You must be a Swedish, Nordic, EU, EEA or Swiss citizen or otherwise have a right to work in Sweden.