As our Stockholm office keeps growing, we are now looking to hire more world-class engineers focused on expertise in ASIC Verification and development. As a part of this group in Altran Stockholm, you will have the chance to work closely with your colleagues and manager to develop your future skill set.
You will be working with a variety of tasks including testbench development and IP design verification in ASIC/FPGA projects.
- UVM testbench development
- Develop test cases for IPs
- Test environment and design debugging
- Creation of Scoreboards
- Refinement of assertions and coverage
- Creation of relevant documentation
The verification mostly uses constrained random methodology. Dedicated test-vectors and assertions are also used.
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant area of verification
- Advanced user of System Verilog
- Advanced user of UVM tools and methodology for IP verification
- Significant experience in assertions, scoreboards and coverage refinement
- Excellent programming skills (SV, VHDL)
- Good scripting skills using e.g. Python, TCL and/or Perl
- Knowledge about Agile ways of working.
- Experience of Ethernet and/or another high-speed interface
- Experience in system level verification
- Knowledge about Formal verification
- Knowledge in programming C, C++ and System C
You enjoy working both independently, self-driven, and in a small diverse team and you are focused on reaching results on time. You are not afraid to come with suggestions of improvement, have excellent communication skills, are highly motivated and are a constantly developing type of person.
Start date: Flexible
Due to the Covid-19 situation, our recruitment process might take a bit longer than usual but we appreciate your patience.