We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our team in Stockholm!
The right person should have a strong grasp of the current backend technology, tools, and strategies and be able to work in a team environment to take a plan from concept to execution.
Candidates should cherish exploring new technologies, while at the same time keeping their mind on the task currently at hand. You will be working with new technologies and will have significant opportunities to grow your skills. We have at least three years of relevant experience.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code in Python.
- Maintain tools and technologies for automating and scaling our systems and administer, monitor, and deploy cloud-based systems. Buzz words: MongoDB, AWS, Jenkins, and other fun things.
- ORM knowledge
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience with AWS or any other cloud computing platforms.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Previous experience as a Python Developer (maybe you've used Django, Flask, or Tornado).
- Kotlin, Swift or React experience.
- Payment integration experience
Non-Swedish speaking applicants welcome. Get in touch with us at [email protected] for more information!