- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Solution architect expert in the customer communication management and document publishing solutions
This key role will be based in Sweden (with few travels in EMEA) and report to the one of the EMEA Professional services Delivery Manager.
After a specific training on our product suite, you will be responsible (and non exclusively) for:
• Detailed solution design and architecture definition with the integration practice team
• Solution validation with the customer and the solution center
• Training the new and existing customers on opentext Exstream suite products
• Platform setup and software installations on customer sites
• Consulting on document design and customers applications definition
• Architecture High Level Design (Infrastructure and Application HLD)
• Documented handover to Low Level Design and Build Delivery teams
• Architecture Low Level Design (Infrastructure and Application LLD)
• Basic project management
• Knowledge and experience in SOA environments, Web Services, Java programming, Application Servers
• Customer single point of contact for the opentext Exstream projects
• Mastering the solutions portfolio of opentext Exstream
• Develop communication applications using opentext Exstream software
· Regularly leads in the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer.
· Coordinates implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations
· Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design,
· Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements.
· Responds to requests for technical information from customers. Develops customer technology solutions using various industry products and technologies.
· Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation.
· Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project)
. Ensures team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project.
. Contributes significant knowledge to job family community.
· Proactively encourages membership and contributions of others to professional community and coaches others in area of expertise.
Education and Experience Required:
8+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (11+ years in total).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Proactive mindset, very good professional conduct, attention to detail, consulting experience.
System integration project experience.
Customer facing skills.
Strong Java is a must; C#, C/C++ or other development skills an advantage.
Java: Spring, Hibernate, OSGi, JSP/JSF, concurrent programming, JMS.
Familiar with software engineering concepts, methodology and system modeling techniques.
Master's degree from University with IT orientation, or equivalent experience.
Good technical overview, especially: Linux/UNIX/MVS platforms, J2EE, .NET, SOA, Messaging Middleware, SQL,Oracle.
Familiar with the document composition ecosystem.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.