ELITS can offer you varying and challenging job as a consultant with great development opportunities. We have interesting, long-term assignments where you can develop and work closely with colleagues who share your passion for technology and delivering Another kind of IT.
As an employee of ELITS, you get a number of benefits such as:
- Extremely competent and skilled colleagues
- Wellness allowance
- Private health insurance
- Private pension advisory
- Benefit portal
- Individually adapted development and training plan
- Opportunity for co-ownership and profit sharing
About the role:
For long-term consulting assignments with our customers, we are now looking for several DevOps Engineers to be part of our skilled and fast growing Devops-team!
As an employee at ELITS, you get to enjoy the best of both worlds; partly the customer environments, but also ELITS as an employer where you are involved in shaping our great company culture and share knowledge and experiences with other like-minded people. You will also be able to knowledge exchange with your colleagues, you will also be offered training, skills development and certifications together with our tech-partners.
Our consultant assignments often includes tasks such as managing, establishing and maintaining DevOps infrastructures. Working close to development teams and implementing new technologies. Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and tools to accelerate and optimize our and our customers services and deliveries.
In the role as consultant at ELITS, there are great development opportunities for those who are passionate about technology, DevOps and opensource!
We expect you to:
- Experience of System Administration in a Linux-based production environment
- Have a couple of years’ experience working within DevOps
- Experience working with Container infrastructure (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with reporting and monitoring tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, elastic search
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines using tool such as Jenkins, Jenkins pipeline, Ansible, Terraform.
- Experience with source control management such as SVN or Git.
- Experience in Programming/scripting languages such as Bash, Python,
- Ability to work well both independently and in diverse teams.
- Fluent English in speech and writing, Swedish is a bonus but not a requirement.
Are you a social, flexible and structured person with great interest in information technology? Do you find development, constructing and use of the latest technologies challenging? In that case - send your application to us today!
To thrive in the role as a consultant, you should have easy to create relationships, be able to work both in teams and independently and have a great personal drive and solution focus.
For this position, background checks are also carried out by the final candidate.
If you have questions about the role or our assignments, do not hesitate to get in touch in the way that suits you best, chat, email or phone! [email protected] or 0733-590 205.