- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Transform the way the world runs networks
Sandvine is looking for creative and talented Software Engineers to work in the core of our world class analytics solution. As a Software Engineer, you will be working to make sure Sandvine is developing high-quality features. You will work with a team of highly proficient engineers, who will guide you through the process of complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
We like persons who are self-going, have an eagerness to learn and ready to walk the extra mile. Needless to say, you will get plenty of opportunity to grow with us
You can work either from our Malmö or Varberg office in Sweden. Currently we are in “work from home” mode because of rapid spread of Covid-19, until the situation improves.
- Design and implement software and systems from requirements to production and finally commercial deployment
- Review code and design from other engineers
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- You can be expected to debug, fix and test issues found on our test systems or in the field
What skills you bring
- MSc (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 1-3 years’ experience programming in C/C++ in Linux. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply too
- Proficient in verbal and written communication in English
- Working knowledge in use of Git and Linux.
- Some exposure in Python
- Basic concept in any or all of the following, which would be useful in your work
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you will take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
Our corporate language is English, so please send us your resume in English.
What can you expect from us
- Competitive compensation plan and possibility of yearly performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Three hours flexible time every week for physical training to keep yourself physically and mentally in good shape
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role. Otherwise, we’ll keep your resume in case there is a match with future opportunities.
In the meantime, if you want to learn more about life at Sandvine, follow us on Twitter (@Sandvine) and Facebook (Facebook.com/Sandvine).
Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion, diversity and accessibility to employment for all. We are proud to operate as an equal opportunity employer.
-The Sandvine Global Talent Acquisition Team