- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are seeking a .Net software engineer for a customer project in Luleå.
- To assist with software development activities at the customer site following the Scrum/Agile working process.
Essential (must have) skills, knowledge and experience
- English language proficiency
- Swedish language proficiency
- Several years of software development experience in multiple languages, preferably from .Net.
- Agile development methodologies, experience from previous companies working with agile
- SQL Server/Database
- Flexible and able to balance between internal and customer interests
- You must be a Swedish, Nordic, EU, EEA or Swiss citizen or otherwise have a right to work in Sweden.
Duration: 6 months
Form of employment: fixed term
We also accept sub-contractors registered in Sweden for this role. In such case please state your all-inclusive hourly rate in SEK when applying.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position.
How to apply
It is important that you create a good statement of upp to 100 words about how you will succeed in the role and why we should choose you.
We prefer detailed CVs in Word format with plenty of information and details. Avoid PDFs because in many cases they are not fully searchable.
Describe relevant previous projects and assignments in detail. How you did it is more important than what you did. A good structure is:
- What the situation was
- The work you and the team did
- What the results were
- What techniques, technologies and tools you used
Due to the number of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback.