- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
GANT is the original Preppy American Sportswear brand with a global presence in over 70 markets and a team of 1500 employees. We are looking for a Junior Art Director with a strong passion for fashion and lifestyle to be a part of the next journey of the GANT brand.
About the role
GANT is now looking for an innovative Junior Art Director with a strong inner drive and genuine passion for creativity and branding. We are looking for a creative mind with focus on branding, concepting, design and asset creation, with prior work experience from an ad agency and/or at a fashion/lifestyle brand. You have a deep foundational knowledge of design principles, and strong attention to detail and drive to deliver thoroughly prepared design solutions. You preferably have experience in graphic design and been involved in photo shoots and concepting. We offer a unique opportunity to be part of expanding our internal creative team and helping define the next steps of our brand journey. Promoting the company vision through high quality design content, and support/guide other teams to reach the strongest aligned brand visuals possible. You will report to the Global Marketing Operations Director and work with the internal creative team and project managers of 6-8 people.
- Guide design vision from initial concept stage to final delivery for a variety of internal projects including Ecom Features, SoMe, CRM, Sustainability, Product Capsules and including deliverables such as social animations, videos, in-store material, events, etc
- Working with our company visual guidelines to ensure all branded materials are aligned throughout our communication channels
- Support seasonal content by curating final materials for digital, social and print needs
- Support Ecom regularly by working directly with ecom digital designers
- Support internal departments with various ad hoc design requests
- Support repro agency on design solutions and special formats for ad hoc requests
- Support third party collaborators (agencies, designers) with accurate design tools and creative guidance
- Stay on trend and actively seek new and inspiring ways of creatively designing and animating social media content, together with Social Media Manager
- Actively work with all teams within the Brand department
- Creating brand sell-in content for internal use including video material, including but not limited to the main season sales launches
- Collaborate with our in-house photo studio and bee involved in photoshoots and concepting.
- Maintain chronological reference library of projects with easily accessible working files for future use by others
- Guide or assist local markets on minor special requests for local activations
- Work with Art Direction and design concepts in the team for smaller internal or external projects, working with the team Copywriter and/or other team creatives to develop concepts and bring them to life including direction on-set and leading post-production
- 2+ years of experience in ad agencies and/or at a fashion/lifestyle brand working as a Junior Art Director and/or Graphic Designer
- Advanced design education (or equivalent direct work experience)
- Deep interest and understanding of Art Direction and graphic design best practices
- Actively interested in learning and testing new design trends and techniques
- Comfortable apply brand vision and guidelines to materials accurately
- Comfortable working on multiple projects and ad hoc requests simultaneously
- Detail oriented and can provide delivery to all necessary specifications
- Comfortable being actively involved in design discussions, asking questions and sharing opinions to work together for the best brand expression
- Ability to clearly communicate design guidelines to non-design team members
- Demonstrable experience with digital materials and understanding of digital design
- Easy going, but enjoys a high performance fast-paced work environment
- Handles stress and tight timelines well
- Handles feedback and constructive criticism well
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and preferably more Adobe Suite applications such as After Effects
- Fluent in english, both written and spoken
- Experience on photo and/or video shoots giving direction (or at least assisting)
- Experience with post production, retouch, video editing processes
- Animation and video editing skills
Apply with your CV, cover letter and portfolio, Pdf and/or website by 2021-02-04. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date.