- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Com Hem is one of Sweden's leading suppliers of tv, broadband and telephony. About 40% of Sweden's household (1,8 million) are connected to Com Hem's network and have access to the market's widest offering for tv, as well as affordable, high-quality and complete services for broadband and fixed telephony. The company was founded in 1983, has around 900 employees and has its main office in Stockholm. For more info, see http://www.comhem.se
IS Development takes care of the development and maintenance of platforms that support other teams within Com Hem and deliver services to our customers.
Within the Service Activation area, we work mostly with provisioning/service activation and logistics flows. We are creating our own state of the art integration, order management and order orchestration platform, at the cutting edge, using open source technologies, to ensure Com Hem customers get the best and fastest service possible. For one of our service activation teams, we are looking for an experienced (senior) back-end developer (Java).
We are looking for senior developer (5 years + experience) with the following skills:
• Java (8), JDBC, JMS, Spring Framework, Apache Camel
• WSDL, SOAP, XML, XSLT
• Spring Boot, Tomcat
• Linux (Red Hat), Windows, Solaris knowledge
• Oracle database knowledge
• JMS Providers such as Oracle AQ, Active MQ, Sonic MQ, Tibco JMS or similar
• Maven, Git and Subversion
• Knowledge of SoapUI, PL/SQL is desirable
• Working knowledge of Jira and Enterprise Architect are a bonus
• Good knowledge of Domain Driven Design and Development
• Experience of TDD and test automation (we use JMeter, Cucumber)
• Experience of test data management, mocking of web services and continuous delivery
• Experience with front-end development and UX is a bonus
• Provisioning, service activation and telecom experience is desirable
• Preferably fluent (spoken and written) in both Swedish and English
• You should be prepared to do the kind of work that the team need (can be test, refactoring, requirements, and other), but your focus will be on Java back-end development. A little more detail:
• Developing and maintaining integration components, provisioning platform (order management and orchestration) and support tools
• From requirements, create detailed design and implement solutions
• Write and execute unit and functional tests (preferably using TDD)
• Perform code review, create deploy scripts and deploy instructions
• Document the technical solution
• Continuously improve the development processes within your team
• Analyse, design and implement automated tests and test frameworks
• Develop test cases from requirement-, architecture, design and system/use cases or stories descriptions and execute tests
• Together with the testers within the team help out to prepare and automate system and integration test cases
• Perform functional and non-functional system integration and system testing in close cooperation with team members and business representatives
• We are proud of our agile culture and value people above everything else. We also question on what we do and how we do things and focus on continuously experiment with new ideas and technologies.
• We believe that individuals and teams should take decisions at the right level – where the knowledge is! That's why development teams at Com Hem have a large freedom and responsibility to take many decisions themselves. Teams are autonomous and are expected to take full and E2E responsibility for their platforms/systems and way of working
• Our working environment can be described as:
• We aim to continually improve ourselves by always daring to experiment and change
• We have an open and prestigeless atmosphere
• We work close together with our stakeholders
• We take E2E responsibility and deliver in time and often, to ensure that we work on the right things all the time
• Autonomous teams with lots of freedom and responsibility are the key to our progress
If you share our values, then perhaps we have a match?
If you're interested, please contact Koen De Smedt, Product Area Manager Service Activation on [email protected] before 5 August 2015. No recruiters, please!