- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Qapital is looking for an iOS Developer to join our team in Stockholm. In this role, you will:
- Focus on feature development, from design through implementation, and testing - both automated and manual
- Help us to advance the overall technical platform: - Drive the architectural design of components used throughout the application forward.
- Advocate for technical changes, not driven by feature development.
- Provide technical support for the product across teams and departments, as needed.
- Work collaboratively to lead development projects to completion.
Skills and Requirements
Most importantly, you are someone who enjoys taking ownership of the bigger picture. You’re not only interested in developing new features from scratch, but also in being part of the release process and testing.
Furthermore, you have:
- Several years of programming experience.
- Experience in UI development, either from past employment or independent projects.
- Genuine interest in making your UI feel fluent and alive.
- Experience with Swift is a must; ReactiveCocoa/ReactiveSwift experience preferred.
- Experience in programming languages other than Swift and Objective-C is a plus.
Please feel free to attach any links to GitHub or other resources that you feel we should know about.
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, and investing with their goals in mind. By blending behavioral science with technology, Qapital provides people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun. Qapital has over 2 million users and 100K+ 5-star ratings. It’s been named “Most Innovative App of the Year” by Google and “Best App for Savings” by Apple.
Qapital is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. A diverse team is best positioned to truly serve our market by offering a broad range of ideas, abilities and perspectives. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other classification.