- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Since 2010 Fyndiq has grown to the largest marketplace for bargains in Sweden. We are not only a market leader; but also very proud to be ranked in the top 20 “Great Places to Work”. Fyndiq will continue to grow in Sweden, as well as expanding into new exciting markets, with the goal to be a global marketplace.
About the role
We are currently restructuring and modernizing our tech platform to become even better, this means that you will be an important part of an interesting and challenging project. The team at Fyndiq is small, specialized, skilled and collaborative, and the future team member we are recruiting is passionate about solving real business problems. As a Backend developer, you will work with the latest technology and make a real impact on our business, because without our platform there is no marketplace.
Your purpose at Fyndiq is to:
- Explore, define and develop new technologies and architecture.
- Re-evaluate existing technologies to constantly improve our platform.
- Improve upon and build new business-critical features and infrastructure.
To succeed in this role you have:
- Experience of backend development skills, such as REST-ful (or REST-ish ;)) API development, and experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases
- Proven track record in building complex systems
- Solid development skills in Python, OR knowledge of several other languages and willing to learn Python
- A proactive and problem solving mindset
- A DevOps culture mindset
Bonus points if you might have:
- Experience of running microservices in the cloud.
- Event sourcing and CQRS patterns, and/or experience with event-driven architecture and tools.
- Apache Kafka or Elasticsearch experience.
- Full-stack or frontend work experience <insert shitty half-drawn horse here>.
- Passionate about setting up automation, testing, and deployment pipelines.
- Experience with Sanic, Flask and/or Django frameworks.
- Experience developing and scaling business- and performance-critical backend systems.
Who are you
You will be a perfect fit within our team if you are passionate about development, with an understanding of how the software affects the end-users and how it ties into the overall business strategy and goals of the company. We value a willingness and openness for knowledge sharing within the team. A proactive and problem-solving mindset is key as we understand that frameworks and languages are merely tools in an engineers’ toolbox.
Now take a moment and think about what you’ve just read.
Are you the one that wants to build a product that is used by millions, and also be part of a company with a great culture that encourages you to be your best version of you? Hit the button "Yup, that's me!" below.