- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the Role
As a user experience Writer, you will be instrumental in shaping the Qapital product experience by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand. As a stellar writer, you will distill complex ideas into plainspoken, accessible language to shape experiences that are clear, delightful, and meaningful. You set the vision for content and drive cohesive product narratives across the Qapital app and website.
You work with people all across Qapital, including product designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, marketing and customer operations. You get under the skin of our customers and use data to inform content choices. You provide content recommendations that include the right words and sometimes complementary data and images.
- Understand our users’ needs and write clear, concise user-interface text for the Qapital app and website to anticipate them.
- Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for user experience writing.
- Drive a vision for product content across all Qapital’s products. Ensure that Qapital has cohesive product narratives and tone of voice across all touchpoints within the product (and work with marketing and operations on touch points outside the product).
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to build the best user experience possible.
- Develop concepts for early stage products.
- Help Qapital improve writing tools and processes.
- 3+ years of experience writing user-interface text for apps and/or digital devices (preferably for the U.S. market).
- Fluent verbal and written American English communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the design process and experience with style guides.
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your stellar work.
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, and investing with their goals in mind. By blending behavioral science with technology, Qapital provides people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun. Qapital has over 2 million users and 100K+ 5-star ratings. It’s been named “Most Innovative App of the Year” by Google and “Best App for Savings” by Apple.