- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced content marketer with high SEO skills to join the Ageras team in Copenhagen.
You’ll work as part of an international team including marketing specialists, copywriters and marketing analysts to create engaging content that spreads the Ageras brand and drives active users to the Ageras platform.
Strong project management skills and deep knowledge of SEO is key for this position.
This role reports directly to the CMO.
- Own all facets of SEO for Ageras, including main sites and satellite sites
- Plan and execute SEO programs, including (but not limited to) opportunity analysis, campaign planning, linkbuilding, community involment etc.
- Develop SEO roadmaps, including recommendations on site structure and link opportunities; assess the impact and lead cross-functional coordination of resulting SEO projects
- Build content partnerships with external creators and communities to create positive earned media and increase content sharing
- Develop and manage an successful, scalable and measurable content strategy together with the CMO and the editorial force in Ageras
- Coordinate the content creation efforts, managing the time of the web editors to achieve optimal and measurable results
- Support CEO and directors on communication projects, such as PR, inbound marketing campaigaigns etc.
- Analyze data to diagnose performance issues, uncover new SEO strategies, and optimize content marketing strategy
- Oversee and successfully execute Content/SEO strategy, including on-page and off-page initiatives
- Using data to understand user experiences and finding ways to improve them
- Actively participate in project strategy sessions, coordinating campaign measurement and strategy development
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to manage Ageras reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Identify growth opportunities within company’s integrated marketing efforts, develop and collaborate on cross-channel initiatives (e.g. Paid Search, Social Media etc.)
- Analyze and track organic search results and movement across all branded and category terms
- Refine processes to monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search engines; determine strategies to improve rankings
Skills and background
- Minimum +2 years of experience on technical SEO roles
- Previous experience with content marketing projects is a must
- Excellent English skills
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing content
- Deep knowledge of technical SEO, both on-page and off-page optimization
- You’ll have deep knowledge of common web analytics and SEO analysis tools: Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, MOZ and Searchmetrics
- Exceptional project management skills and a love for producing quality content, both short and snappy, and in-depth
- You will have a real passion for digital marketing and keep abreast of all trends, new technologies, formats and platforms, etiquette and regulations within the search industry
- Excellent independent and team collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Attention to detail is a crucial
- BA in communication, marketing or any technical discipline is a plus, but not a must
What do we offer?
- A mid-senior role in a fast growing marketing team
- Salary based on experience
- The possibility to grow and learn together with one of the best online teams in Scandinavia
- Space to develop your ideas in a multicultural team in a fast growth company
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Centric location in Copenhagen
- Working in a company that proudly has a happiness manager
- A very unique, challenging and fun place to work
Are you our new colleague?
Before you apply, please ask yourself 3 questions:
- Are you hungry to take challenges and turn them into results?
- Are you ambitious and willing to improve yourself everyday?
- Are you a real team player?
If your answers are “yes”, we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
How to Apply?
- The application must be written in English.
- Send an email to [email protected] as soon as possible, including updated CV and a simple motivational letter explaining WHY do you want to join the team
- Email subject should be “Head of Content Marketing”
Please, contact our CMO Javier A. Amigo Miranda at [email protected] or 00 45 31 41 78 12.
Ageras is a technology company that helps companies and private users to find the most suitable lawyers and account partners for their needs.
Created in 2012, Ageras is a very fast growing company that currently has helped more than 50.000 clients to find professional partners. Our company has presence in 3 markets, and is currently following a very ambitious expansion plan in the upcoming months.
Our offices are located in the hearth of Copenhagen, where 60 professionals work and have fun together in order to serve our partners, help our clients and create value and transparency in the market. We are very proud of being a company with a Chief Happiness Officer.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Copenhagen
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Copenhagen just nu.