- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Business Tech is a new modern agile product organization within the larger H&M group. We are a large team of small and cross-competent teams each owning a product end-to-end with a mission to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. You will be able to try out your creative and innovative ideas – and have an impact on how we shape the future of fashion and design.
For one of Business Tech newest product teams, Point of Sales Hardware (PoS HW) & Devices within Product Area, Core Customer Assets we are looking for a Software Engineer with experience within Hardware close Android Development. H&M has decided to develop our own PoS UI as a native Android Application. With this we are starting a new chapter at H&M with a new PoS Solution that will enable a more healthy and relevant shopping experience. This team is responsible for the PoS HW including peripherals such as receipt printer, cash drawer, barcode scanner and customer display. In addition to continually sourcing the most relevant HW we need to secure that we take full responsibility for operations. We need to be able to monitor HW health but also to enable smooth installation on site with remote asset registration as well as HW settings, SW deployment and updates.
You will be part of building the future for this product and team with the responsibility for creating and designing solutions that fulfil our customers' shopping experience. Furthermore, you will:
· Work with professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
· Translate product strategy and requirement into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design
· Collaborate closely with product owner and other cross-functional teams, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions
· Ensure the architectural and strategic technical roadmap for the platform and be in the forefront of new features adding to the product
As a team we are building new services that we own and run. We are fully responsible for the whole development cycle, design, build, test, deploy, evaluate and repeat. The mindset “You build it – you run it“ are key for us. We are measured on business outcome, not code merge or defects.
We are looking for you who are a true team player, have an open mindset and have a large willingness to contribute and can think outside the box. Other important personal skills needed in this role is to keep it simple, to be humble and open to new ideas and like to contribute in discussions in the forefront of disrupt loyalty!
Your mindset & skills
As a Software Engineer at H&M Group you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation, and so we believe you are communicative, flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized. You have previous experience from working in companies with many stakeholders, you have worked with distributed teams, and you know how to translate business requirements and visualize technical roadmaps. Beneficial to have experience with customer facing sites, ideally retail and ecommerce. Ideal if there’s experience with large enterprises solutions.
We also believe that you:
· Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field
· Have a – “you build it you run it” mindset – with hands-on experience of DevOps or equivalent for source code control (preferable Azure)
· Have experience in within HW close android application development that have a holistic perspective with Android for Enterprise, MDM and API integration experience and competence.
· Have experience of Native Android (Kotlin/Java), Firebase/Google analytics or similar
· Familiarity with Cloud architecture (Azure)
· Have a strong track record of deliveries and an agile/iterative mindset
· Have experience and/or interest in technical product development.
· Have strong developer skills coupled with an understanding of business language
· Are a team player, open minded and thrives in agile teams
· Have good knowledge, both written and oral, in English
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative, and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. You have a robust analytical ability with strong problem-solving skills and an eye for change and improvement opportunities. You have strong communication skills and an ability to communicate and explain features and its implications to various stakeholders.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and grow with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
We are on a journey together which means there is no clear path. Therefore, you will play an important role in setting the foundation and creating our future solution for supply planning to our sales channels. We believe you are dynamic, collaborative, and curious!