- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Avalanche Studios Group is looking for a Senior Backend Programmer working with development of both internal and player-facing backend services. The services you will develop are used in both our AAA games and self-published games with millions of active users.
In this role you will be challenged with designing and developing our next generation of backend services as well as supporting existing games. You will be working with a team of Senior Backend Developers, participate in planning and implementing long term technical roadmaps and promote a positive and collaborative team spirit inside the team and towards the team’s stakeholders (e.g. game teams, marketing teams).
- Minimum 5+ years of professional programming experience
- Strong knowledge of backend programming in Go, Python, C# or Java
- Extensive experience from storage technologies such as MySQL, NoSQL, Redis or Memcache
- Extensive experience running services in commercial clouds or Kubernetes
- A great sense of technical excellence, functionality and problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Experience from the Video Game industry
- Previous work with high availability solutions
- Passionate about gaming
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.