- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Voi plays a central role in changing how people move around in cities. As a member of our engineering team, you would be part of shaping the urban mobility in Europe forever.
Are you an experienced backend developer with a keen interest in designing and building scalable, high performant products in a cloud environment? Join our Engineering Department and work with a team of highly driven developers from different backgrounds.Together we make micro mobility with Voi possible.
Our platform is based on microservices written in Golang, which we glue together using REST, gRPC, and message queues. We work closely with our data team exporting large amounts of data that help us make data-driven business decisions.
Agile is at our heart. The micro mobility industry is new and our world is always changing, learning and improving. You will find our backend community consists of highly passionate and helpful developers, where all teams are cross functional and embracing agile methodologies.
WHAT WE’D LIKE YOU TO DO
- Help us maintain and improve a scalable and reliable cloud solution for our massive vehicle fleets
- Work in a highly cross-functional edge-to-cloud team that owns all of our connectivity features
- Work closely with peer teams (like Platform, App developers and Fleet Management), and business partners (like marketing, repairing services, logistics)
- Perform large scale data processing to analyse the IoT performance and help define new product features
- Be creative and drive new ideas regarding architecture, tools, products and languages
- 5+ years of backend engineering
- Cloud technologies like Kubernetes, cloud storage solutions and messaging queues
- Scalable cloud architecture
- Experience with working with data pipelines is considered a plus
- Experience with EMQx, Grafana, Prometheus, LWM2M is a plus
THIS POSITION OFFERS
When working at Voi, you are also being part of a rapidly changing field in the hottest startup in Europe. You will work in teams with diverse and like-minded developers, playing a critical role in the European transformation. At Voi, you will do well for yourself while doing good for the environment. #startupoftheyear2020
We are proud of how well we have adapted to the new realities, read more about flexible work setup here (https://www.voiscooters.com/blog/voi-lets-employees-work-from-anywhere-forever/).
Looking forward to your application!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way-through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.