- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You are a pixel pushing perfectionist that takes pride in delivering user experiences and code that inspire and engage users. Using your technical knowledge and expertise you will co-create in an integrated team of designers and strategists, creating premium design solutions for all digital touch points.
In our team you will be an integral part of making sure we evolve as a team and as a company. We are always looking to improve the way we work.
We build brand building e-commerce for companies like Fjällräven, Gina Tricot, ACO, Eytys and more. Help us deliver the next awesome project!
We need someone who has experience with:
- React (experience with Next.js and Material-UI is A+)
- React Native
- JSS (CSS-in-JS)
- Version control using Git
- Running virtual environments
- Delivering top quality code
We hope that you:
- Are passionate about Open Source (maybe your GitHub is filled with a lot of cool stuff?)
- Are active within the developer community
- Are fluent in English
Why you want to come to our table:
- Epic opportunity to become an essential part of a growing agency.
- Freedom to shape projects.
- Chance to work in a tight team of world class designers and developers.
- The opportunity to work (and contribute with your own ideas) at a creative agency, aspiring to take digital craftsmanship to the next level.
- We believe in continuous learning. You'll get your personal budget for education, conferences or what you might need to evolve.
- We have ambition, vision and lots of energy.
- + plus great benefits!