- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Shape mobility for a sustainable future!
Join NEVS in our vision to be part of driving the change needed in the world!
We are now looking for a UX Strategist to our Mobility Solution team
In this role you will be working highly cross-functional and act as a hub between Mobility Solutions department, the engineering teams and our future customers and users within the field of PONS Autonomous Mobility Ecosystem*.
Your responsibility will be to support and improve our user centric development process and create a seamless omni channel User experience (UX) of the PONS service by aligning all the touchpoints our service will have with the user throughout the Customer Journey. A central aspect of this responsibility will be to lead and coordinate user tests, both the overall service as well as specific sub-systems, to optimize the user experience of our development and feed the improved understanding of our future customers into our products.
*Pons Autonomous Mobility Ecosystem = A self-driving vehicle fleet operating within a city, being smart and proactive with the aim to offer excellent, on-demand, sustainable mobility services to its citizens. The role involves:
- Being the voice of the user in product development.
- Responsible for user tests throughout product development.
- Contribute to the team responsible for defining HMI and UI prerequisites and requirements. That includes defining HMI and UI on both vehicle, app and fleet management.
- Responsible for keeping the direction and overall purpose and scope of the generic content of the PONS Mobility Ecosystem, as it transforms into implementation and customized versions.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Several years’ experience in a similar or equivalent role within an international technology/innovation intensive environment
- Several years’ experience from designing consumer products and/or services
- Several years’ experience from planning and executing user testing
- A masters’ degree in industrial design, UX design or equivalent
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- Engaged in market intelligence and disruptive thinking and a talent in catching and communicating business opportunities as they arise
- Focused and inspirational, an excellent communicator within all levels of organizations and show credibility with senior executives
- A force for innovation and change, to improve society
- Result and solution driven
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English, Swedish language skills are a plus
Great consideration will be given to your personal aptitude for the position!
Location: The role can be stationed anywhere but most of the user tests will be performed in Trollhättan and/or Stockholm
NEVS vision – Shape mobility for a sustainable future – is our north star, guiding everything we do. We are creating a strong foundation of skills for new technologies and innovations. By challenging conventions, we design premium electric vehicles and mobility experiences that are simple, engaging and distinctive. Our business is aimed at individuals looking for smarter, greener transport choices and cities developing more efficient infrastructures. NEVS is part of Evergrande New Energy Vehicle Group and together with our partners and people like you, we strive to be a technology front-runner within our field.
We have a lean, agile organization that gives you the opportunity to influence both the product and your daily work. NEVS put a great importance to our employees' development, and in that perspective, your main area will evolve together with you.
Selection work and interviews will be ongoing continuously during the application period, so please send your application as soon as possible!
Prior to our recruitment process NEVS has taken a position on recruitment and marketing channels. We therefore decidedly decline any contact from media sales, recruitment sites or similar companies.
Keywords: Sustainable Future, Innovation, Electric Vehicles, Mobility, Agile, SCRUM, Automotive, Autonomous, Autonomous Drive, Self-driving, Driverless Vehicles, Vehicle Motion, Vehicle Control, Connectivity, Connected Car, Connected Vehicle, AI Artificial Intelligence, Inspiration, Creative