- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a senior software developer, together with your colleagues in your team, is to provide stepwise (business) value to the larger solutions/systems . In this specific assignment you will build back end logic forehicle Service programs and Spare parts data management solution.
Together with your team, you will/are
• Work in close collaboration with your team members and with other high performing teams
• Collaborate with your product owner to ensure the right functionality is being developed
• Determine and maintain the technical design in our domain within the given architectural guidelines
• Define, build, test and deploy the functionality to relevant product maturity levels
• Support and/or build the automation necessary to build the continuous delivery machine
• Always find ways to learn and continuously improve our products and processes
• Provide new ideas to new solutions and contribute to knowledge
• Should have technically competent and curious person with good communication skills.
• Frameworks: Docker, Kubernetes (K8s), Spring Boot, JWT
• Cloud Infrastructure: Azure. Nice to have: Openshift platform (MASP)
• Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB
• Log: log4j, EFK Stack
• Middleware: Kafka, JMS, IBM MQ
• Automation: Powershell, Ansible, CloudForms
• Tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps Pipelines, Maven
• Task and Project/Code Management: Jira, Azure DevOps, GIT, SVN
• Methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), SAFe, DevOps, TDD
• Other: WebService (REST), NPM, Junit Testing, Responsive Design
• Servers: Websphere Liberty, WAS, Tomcat