- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
We strive to be world leaders in electric power by helping countries to have greener, stronger and cleaner electricity. By bringing sustainable energy to more and more people, we can reduce our impact on the planet. When you work with us, you will therefore be part of a higher purpose where each department contributes. Together we can encourage the next innovation - to make life better for everyone.
Next generations of HVDC technology & growing digitalization require more performance, better connectivity and scalability from control systems, as a part of Architect team you are going to be involved in MACH platform strategy definition (both HW and SW) within the cyber security domain. You will be to be involved in key activities, to examine new technologies and threats, evaluate existing solutions, monitor standards, communicate with stakeholders and support other R&D teams.
- Work in a team of cross functional MACH system architects with the goal of creating and maintaining the technical roadmap for the platform within the cyber security domain as well as document and maintain the platform architecture.
- Evaluate conceptual R&D initiatives, business needs and technology advancements for both software and hardware in your field of expertise, in order to ensure that the MACH platform is continuously improving by reducing cyber security risks and is kept at the level of security required for infrastructure solutions and aligned with business goals.
- Interface both internal and external customers, to collect needs and expectations within your domain. You will be given the opportunity to increase your network beyond MACH platform cyber security and collaborating with peers in the business.
- Analyze, influence technology choices and prepare work packages for other teams to implement. This will include detailing technical concepts, requirements and evaluating potential cyber security considerations.
- Assist other teams and the business by supplying technical expertise and by keeping up to date with developments, standards and technical advancements within your domain of expertise and apply this into the business where applicable.
- You have in-depth experience within cyber security architecture, tools, technical standards, and operating procedures for industrial solutions in infrastructure.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken alike, and comfortable to have discussions with customers. Beyond this you are either fluent in Swedish or working towards Swedish proficiency.
- You have knowledge of cryptographic implementations in software and hardware, real time operating systems and you understand programing languages (C, C++, C#, python, lua) and tools (source control).
- You thrive in working with development and enjoy taking lead on driving concepts and ideas from a vision on a piece of paper to finished products to be sold to customers.
- You have a curious mind and do not shy away from challenges that might require you to obtain knowledge or work hands-on in order to be completed.
- You are meticulous in meeting customer needs and continuously improve quality in your work output.
- You understand deadlines, budgetary constraints, agile development (lean, scrum) and have a strong sense of responsibility.
- You enjoy collaboration and you are willing to present ideas and solutions to peers, internal colleagues and end customers.
More about us
Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply 19th of March! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
Recruiting Manager Sophie Fryland, +46 107-38 35 69. will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Torbjörn Wilund, +46 107-38 25 73, Unionen: Stefan Barkman, +46 107-38 33 04, Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Specialist Petra Berggren, +46 107-38 00 27.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centers. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. http://www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com