Senior Front end developer | Web shop
At Boozt we believe in evolving your full potential as a developer. Therefore everyday work combines meetups, conferences, trying new technologies, work in cross functional groups, agile work methods and daily stand ups. Here you will be given the chance to get the freedom to take initiative for new techniques, tools and improvements. You will also be given the responsibility and trust to manage your own work.
We are expanding and looking for a senior frontend developer that will be joining our team that is working with the webshop Boozt.com and the CMS for it. By joining the team you will have the opportunity to be a part of a work environment where we are constantly experimenting and testing new technologies to create excellent user experience. This is an opportunity for you who enjoy working with improvements in user interfaces but also like to work data driven and measure the impact of your improvement on real users.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and deliver high-quality products and services.
- Work together with Product Designers to craft and implement the next generation E-commerce products.
- Build efficient and reusable frontend abstractions and systems.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify, establish and communicate standard methodologies for frontend engineering.
- Drive and engage in your team/own competence development.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Identify areas of improvement and proactively implement those with your team.
- Facilitate effective communication between your team and other business units.
- Experience with communication protocols and practices like HTTP, WebSockets and REST.
- Experience and passion for frontend performance, debugging and benchmarking.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field desirable.
To be successful in this role, you enjoy working closely with others in order to identify and use the relevant knowledge from their perspective areas into your solutions. You understand the value of code reviews and the fine balance between code quality and delivery expectations. At last, you enjoy working in an agile, dynamic and team based environment where you get the opportunity to take responsibility, have trust and freedom to do your work.
If you do not fit the profile you can still be a fit into our team. You can register your interest for Boozt platform here (https://careers.booztgroup.com/jobs/1031745-join-the-boozt-tech-platform-team).
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- A generous employee discount
- Barista coffee, veggies and fruits for all, and Friday socials
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
- Competitive compensation and pension package
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT BOOZT
We are a leading, fast-growing Nordic fashion and beauty e-commerce company. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, but we also have a few physical retail stores in the Copenhagen area, a smaller development team in Aarhus, Denmark, and a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden. We are proud of the fact that the Boozt family of 400+ people are made up of 37 nationalities; we are strong believers that diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness!
Please apply for this position as soon as possible since we are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Welcome with your application!