Talangjägarna is looking for Senior Gameplay Programmer!
We are looking for a creative and highly experienced senior gameplay programmer with a lifelong love for games, to help our customer to realize the design of our coming and upcoming projects.
As a senior gameplay programmer at the company, you will get to set the standard and apply your experience and expertise to prototype, iterate, and finalize features in a small and creative team. You will work close to the game design on all aspects of the player experience, including Animation, AI, Interaction, Combat, and Network syncing.
Our customer are working in Unity and C#, which they find gives them a great balance between creative power, development speed, and quality. The comapny can offer you a stimulating and challenging environment and constant opportunities to both apply and refine your skills.
The company are looking for people with strong communication skills. You will get to work daily with talented developers from a wide range of disciplines in an open, non-competitive, and highly collaborative environment.
- 5+ years of gameplay programming experience
- High level of experience in systems like Animations, Player input systems, AI, and Combat.
- A great understanding of how to iterate to reach the design goals
- Experienced in profiling and optimization
- Comfortable adapting to an existing codebase
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent command of English (Swedish is not a requirement)
- Experience with C# and Unity
- Experience with console titles
- Experience with online backends
The company is a small game studio based in the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden. they are an ambitious team of creative and highly experienced developers with a lifelong love for games. Right now, They are working on a 4-player hardcore co-op action/horror FPS currently in Early Access.
For more information please contact [email protected]
If we have not contacted you within two weeks of submitting your application, we have chosen to proceed with other candidates for this position.