Do you think that visual design can help eliminate food waste? Great, so do we!
And the help is needed - food waste is one of the worst environmental issues of our time. Whywaste is a mission-driven food tech startup, working on eliminating food waste from retailers globally.
We are now looking for a visionary, creative Graphic Designer/Art Director who will be instrumental in taking Whywaste’s visual design and communication to the next level.
As the first employee at Whywaste, fully focused on design, you will be given a great opportunity to grow professionally and be involved in pretty much anything that needs a designer’s eye and creativity. Aside from opportunity to grow, this also means a real possibility to influence where Whywaste is heading and the future success of the company.
Joining Whywaste means joining a diversified international team of highly motivated colleagues, united by the vision of making the world a bit greener.
Being at a company in scale-up phase means being in a high pace environment full of energy where you will spend more time on finding creative solutions to unknown challenges than following existing processes and hierarchy schemes.
What would you do?
- Lead the evolution of Whywaste’s brand and creative assets working across multiple channels and towards different markets around the globe
- Deliver compelling designs and templates for applications, marketing materials, images and motion design
- Set guidelines and work closely with our marketing and product teams to ensure their work is on-brand.
- Handle large and small design projects and bring the brand to life through your design skills
At Whywaste we primarily look for a person, not a resume. Having said that we see the person we are looking for as one who
- Has completed a degree in graphic design or similar and/or has experience from previously working with graphic design
- Is super nerdy about user interfaces
- Has vast experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite and UI design tools such as Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD
- Is highly motivated and self-driven and not afraid of responsibility
- Is a team-player that can work with people of all backgrounds
Additionally, any of the following experiences would be a bonus:
- Experience of HTML/CSS
- Ability to produce snappy effects and 2D or 3D animations
- Excellent English Communication
Do you think this is you? Great - get in touch!
Do you want this to be you, but think you might be missing something? Great again, do also get in touch!
Send us an e-mail at [email protected] with a CV/portfolio and we can take it from there!