Talangjägarna is looking for Senior System Programmer!
We are looking for a creative and highly experienced senior systems programmer with a passion for designing and implementing systems that will drive today's and tomorrow's games.
As a senior systems programmer at the company, you will get to design, build, and maintain robust, performant, and easy-to-use low-level game-supporting systems. You will be part of an experienced programming team and will get a chance to work in a wide range of areas like rendering, networking, audio, and AI.
The company are working in Unity and C#, which They find gives them a great balance between creative power, development speed, and quality. They can offer you a stimulating and challenging environment and constant opportunities to both apply and refine your skills.
Our customer are looking for people with strong communication skills. You will get to work daily with talented developers from a wide range of disciplines in an open, non-competitive, and highly collaborative environment.
- 5+ years of game programming (C, C++, or C#) experience
- Proficient in software architecture and API design
- Experienced in developing high-performant and concurrent software
- Experienced in profiling and optimization
- Comfortable adapting to an existing codebase
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent command of English (Swedish is not a requirement)
- Experience with C#
- Experience with test-driven development
The company is a small game studio based in the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden. We are an ambitious team of creative and highly experienced developers with a lifelong love for games. Right now, tehy are working on a 4-player hardcore co-op action/horror FPS currently in Early Access.
For more information please contact [email protected]
If we have not contacted you within two weeks of submitting your application, we have chosen to proceed with other candidates for this position.