- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join our Martech section in the pursuit of a unified customer experience!
Connecting Europe for a Sustainable Future
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. Our goal is to deliver seamless customer experiences in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. At Stena Line's Digital Transformation department, we are driving change by aligning people, processes and technologies across our company. If you want to be part of building something and truly make a mark that matters, this is excellent opportunity!
What will you do?
We are on an exciting and transformative process towards customer centricity and unified experience across the full customer journey. In this role you will be a key player working hands on developing new components, functions and integrations in a new Adobe Experience Manager (CMS) Project. You will be a part of enabling the vision and future website experience of Stena Line, across all markets. If you’re interested in front end, you’ll be given possibilities to work full stack as well.
Other key responsibilities:
• Development/Enhancement of new or existing components to be used in CMS
• Creating and maintaining templates pages to be used in the CMS
• Configuring rule basedaccess to the components in the CMS
• Development of server-side business logic and cross-cutting platform features
• Development of 3rd party integrations.
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. Therefore, we are looking for someone that sees opportunities rather than obstacles and that wants to be part of our journey towards a unified customer experience and would enjoy doing so on the backend side. You have an interest for new technology, being a driven individual not afraid to make mistakes or ask questions. There is room for further self-development as you will be part of a newly started division with the task of keeping our website neat, tidy and up to date. You will be working in close collaboration with the frontend counterpart, UX/UI and the rest of the Martech section within our CMS tool, Adobe Experience Manager.
• Solid experience with Java
• Relevant educational background
• Fluent in English
Good to haves:
• Previous experience of Adobe AEM and GraphQL, or wanting to learn more and become certified in Adobe AEM
• You have an eye for documentation whether it be code or guides for coworkers using the components
• Experience within CMS-tools
• Have worked with and has an understanding ofGit, Maven or other build tools
• Experience working agile and API first
• Have experience working with CI/CD
• Experience working in Azure DevOps
• Experience with Apache WebServer
• Being able to show something you've worked on wether it be for work, leisure or opensource
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Digital Experience & Omnichannel team. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 14th of March, 2020. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Louise Oltander, Tech Lead, at [email protected] or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Hugo Dahlqvist, Talent Acquisition Consultant, at [email protected].
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.